Applications Open for Russell Owen Scholarship:
First-time attendees to an IMCAT conference can earn a scholarship for free registration, three nights of lodging at the conference and $100 reimbursement for approved travel expenses. Click here for more information/application. Deadline to apply, Oct. 31.
IMCAT's SILVER ANNIVERSARY CONFERENCERegistration OPEN
for IMCAT Annual Conference
Dec. 4-7, Moody Gardens Hotel
and Convention Center
* Remember: You may use your school's IMA funds for the IMCAT Annual Conference registration fees. Pay with check, credit card or purchase order.
I.M. 2016 - the Instructional Materials Coordinators' Association of Texas Silver Anniversary Conference - is the complete source of training for your district's instructional materials, curriculum, technology and business office staff to make sure you don't leave money on the table in the state's complex instructional materials scheme. Choose from these registration levels:
$50 discount when registering 3 or more
Full Registrations, online, in a group.
FULL REGISTRATION - NO BREAKFASTS 12/5, 12/6:
COMMERCIAL REPRESENTATIVE REGISTRATION:
There is a block of rooms set aside for IMCAT at the beautiful Moody Gardens Hotel at the state per diem rate as of Dec. 4. Make reservations directly with hotel by calling 888-388-8484.
IMCAT Board adopts 2017 Legislative Goals
The Instructional Materials Coordinators' Association of Texas Board of Directors has adopted its legislative goals for 2017.
The goals include:
• Support and encourage filing of legislation to restore additional funds for a Technology Allotment
• Support legislation to establish a study for efficiency in electronic instructional materials
• Propose and support legislation to clarify calculation of Instructional Materials Allotments
• Oppose legislation to raid the Instructional Material Fund to pay for broadband access
For a complete discussion of the goals, click here.